- Biomes should be evenly spaced.
- Every biome should have at least one cave, building and item.
- Every biome type should have its own set of unique land features.
- Terrain should consist of as much flat land as possible.
- Slopes should be limited to 14, 25 and 45 degrees (Because of future transportation)
- All major land features like cliffs/mountains, cave openings, trees and buildings should be visible in the whole viewing range up to the maximum viewing distance.
- Everything must be a block (this makes it impossible to keep the trees from the realistic world)